Merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in the SAP partner ecosystem has remained relatively steady over the past three years or so. Key buyers have included such global systems integrators, consulting giants and MSPs (managed IT service providers) like Accenture, Capgemini, Deloitte, Dimension Data, HCL, IBM and NTT Communications.
The goal, in many cases, involves a regional or talent land grab — designed to help end-customers accelerate migrations from on-premises applications to cloud-based SAP options across ERP (enterprise resource planning), CRM (customer relationship management), HANA and more. More recently, SAP partner M&A deals have also focused on supply chain security and application security expertise.
SAP Partner Ecosystem: Buyers, Sellers and Investors
Who were the buyers and sellers? Here’s a chronological sampling of SAP partner ecosystem M&A deals that ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert have tracked:
59. August 2022: Private equity firm Advent International acquired Neoris, a digital transformation and IT consulting firm that supports SAP on Microsoft Azure.
58. July 2022: adesso SE acquired quadox, an SAP analytics company.
57. July 2022: Accenture acquired Solvera Solutions.
56. July 2022: GyanSys acquired SAP Ariba partner SouthEnd Group.
55. May 2022: Codestone, backed by private equity firm FPE Capital, acquired Clarivos.
54. May 2022: The Acacia Group acquired The Baer Group.
53. April 2022: Wipro acquired Rizing from private equity firm One Equity Partners.
51. February 2022: VistaVu Solutions acquired ResolvIT SC.
50. January 2022: VistaVu Solutions acquired R Tech Solutions.
49. December 2021: PwC acquired Olivehorse for SAP supply chain software expertise.
48. October 2021: Evergreen Services Group acquired Third Wave Business Systems, an SAP Business One ERP Partner.
45. September 2021: Perficient acquired Talos Digital, an SAP Cloud Commerce partner.
44. August 2021: SNP SE acquired Datavard.
43. July 2021: SoftwareOne acquired SE16N.
42. July 2021: Capgemini acquired Acclimation.
41. July 2021: Accenture acquired Ethica Consulting Group.
Continue to next page for SAP partner M&A deals 40 through 21.