Hexatronic Group has acquired 90% of Impact Data Solutions (IDS Group), which specializes in data center and colocation projects, along with managed IT services. IDS Group CEO Benjamin Parker owns the remaining 10% of shares.
This is technology M&A deal number 876 that ChannelE2E has covered so far in 2022. See more than 2,000 technology M&A deals involving MSPs, MSSPs & IT service providers listed here.
IDS Group, based in London, offers consultation, design, and installation of fiber, copper, and containment solutions to support data center and colocation projects. IDS has managed services to support such as racking, stacking, cabinet placement, patching, and auditing.
In a prepared statement about the deal, Hexatronic Group CEO Henrik Larsson Lyon said:
“We are very pleased to welcome IDS to Hexatronic Group. IDS has a proven track record of working with the most demanding data center customers and will play a key role in growing Hexatronic’s data center business.”
Added Benjamin Parker, CEO of IDS:
“Joining Hexatronic Group AB is a momentous event for IDS, increasing the already expansive footprint across EMEA, with Hexatronic and DCS we are now able to offer our services truly globally. Our unique pedigree in Design, IT Infrastructure builds, Smart Hands services and Vulcan Global Containment is recognized and used daily by the world’s leading Corporations and by the largest Hyperscale Data Centre operators, the move to be part of Hexatronic will strengthen our position to become a global market leader in Data Centre Services.”
Going forward, IDS will work closely with US-based Data Center Systems (DCS), which Hexatronic acquired in September 2021.