Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, November 21, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Dell Financial Results – APEX Revenues?: Dell Technologies today is expected to announce Q3 financial results for fiscal 2023. More than a bellwether for PC shipments, Dell is also shifting to an everything-as-a-service model. We’ll be watching and listening for progress in the associated Dell APEX effort, which wasn’t generating much revenue at this time in November 2021.
2. FTX Bankruptcy – Thoma Bravo Reacts: Thoma Bravo CEO Orlando Bravo expressed “shock” over FTX’s implosion, according to The New York Post. The statement surfaces after multiple MSP software industry investors got stung by FTX’s bankruptcy.
3. Partner Program – Robotics for E-Commerce: Osaro has launched a partner program for e-commerce robotics integrators and vendors.
4. IBM Return to Office: IBM’s U.S. workers are back in the office nearly 50% of the time, and CEO Arvind Krishna would like to see that figure rise to 60%, Bloomberg reported. As long as IBM trends toward that 60% in-office figure, the company won’t likely mandate a return to office for employees.
5. U.S. National Broadband Map: The FCC has launched a National Broadband Map to help businesses, end-customers and service providers track broadband service gaps nationwide.
B. In-Person Channel Partner Summits & MSP Conferences
- Amazon AWS re:Invent 2022 (November 28-December 2, Las Vegas)
- Marketopia GrowCon 2022 (December 12-14, Florida)
- Palo Alto Networks Ignite22 (December 12-15, Las Vegas)
- NRF 2023 – Retail’s Big Show (January 15-17, New York)
- NerdioCon 2023 MSP Conference (February 27-March 2, Cancun, Mexico)
- All Tech Conferences: Listed Here
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.