Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, December 5, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. M&A List: See every MSP buyer, seller and investor listed here.
2. AWS Managed Services: Mission Cloud Services has launched Mission Control, an AWS-exclusive cloud services platform for data visualization, analytics, and collaboration with the teams supporting its cloud managed services, Mission Cloud Foundation and Mission Cloud One.
3. Partnership Mobile Threat Defense: BlackBerry and Samsung are partnering to enhance mobile threat protection.
5. Leadership – Verizon Consumer Group: Verizon Consumer Group CEO Manon Brouillette is stepping down, and Verizon Communications CEO Hans Vestberg will assume Brouillette’s responsibilities.