Wallix introduced a new channel program, AT&T and BlackRock Alternatives have formed a new joint venture fiber platform and more. Sip up!
Credit: Getty Images
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, December 23, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected]
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
- New Channel Partner Program: Cybersecurity software provider Wallix has launched a new dedicated partner program for managed service providers (MSPs). The program reinforces the company’s channel strategy and is designed to help MSPs better address the growing market, according to Wallix.
- MSSP Acquisitions: Managed services and security provider Sourcepass has acquired Contemporary Computer Systems Inc. This is the company’s sixth acquisition of 2022.
- New Fiber Platform: AT&T and BlackRock Alternatives have formed a new joint venture fiber platform. The company, Gigapower, LLC, will provide a best-in-class fiber network to internet service providers (ISPs) and other businesses across the United States, the companies said.
- MSP Acquisition: Netherlands-based telco Tata Communications is acquiring US-based media service provider Switch Enterprises for $58.8 million. Switch is a managed services provider for live production and video transmission.
- Digital Transformation Growth: The digital transformation market is expected to reach a value of US$4339.82 billion by 2030, according to a report from Data Bridge Market Research. The market was valued at $752.38 billion as we head into 2023, according to the report’s authors
B. In-Person Channel Partner Summits & MSP Conferences
- NRF 2023 – Retail’s Big Show (January 15-17, New York)
- NerdioCon 2023 MSP Conference (February 27-March 2, Cancun, Mexico)
- All Tech Conferences: Listed Here
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.